Need to get your content organised and want to stop feeling like creating content is a massive pain in the behind?
It’s easy to get stuck in a content creation don’t-have-the-time / brain capacity loop when it comes to staying consistent on social media.
As a Virtual Assistant, I have seen it in my clients and also in myself far too many times to count. I found it hard to look after my own content and manage my client workload. My marketing always ended up on the shelf and I had to keep dusting it off and starting again – I needed an easier way to market myself and stay on top of it without feeling like it was a massive hassle.
I needed a place to dump ideas as well as a place to plan and write content – I wanted it all in one place but I also wanted a bank of past content so I could repurpose old stuff and be inspired to create new content.
So, I created a Social Media Planner to get organised, inspired and on the ball.
What can you do with this Template?
- Create a Content Calendar
- Brainstorm Post Ideas
- Figure out your Content Pillars
- Plan out Reels/TikToks – Including music
- Plan out annual content – Such as international days
- Repurpose old content – Across platforms without the faff
- Keep track of links
- Plan out content for launches
- Stay consistent across platforms